Book character parade will take place Monday, March 2 at approximately 9:15. Students will start lining up a few minutes beforehand. Plans are as follows:
1. Students will come to school dressed as their favorite character from a book and with a copy of that particular book to carry in the parade.
2. Students will report to class.
3. Parents who want to view the spectacle will sign in and head to designated areas.
4. Students will be called down to gym by grade level to line up.
5. Characters will march down parade route, led by person in The Cat In The Hat costume.
6. Students will go back to class.
Do you ask yourself........
I wonder how my child is doing in class?
We have the answer to your question 24 hrs a day. Just click on the links below to get started or contact Mrs. AJ Johnson, Parent Facilitator, at 910-371-0601 ext 1923.
Parent Portal Information: How-To Guide Now Online
With school fully underway, more and more parents are likely looking to log into or more fully access the Parent Portal and its features. Perhaps your school or district is planning a parent communication around promoting portal use. If so, you’ll find a great resource in the new online guide “Parent Portal Guide: How-to for Parents” that offers a practical Q&A addressing questions including:
• What is truenorthlogic, PowerSchool, Schoolnet and OpenClass,
• How to get started in the Parent Portal and where to find student grades and assignments,
• Setting up parent notifications including notification types, and
• Answers to accessibility issues.
Access the guide directly here:
THANKS FOR A SUPER TURN OUT!